Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Using Drones ( Tips and Warnings )

Drones: Pros and Cons

Drones can be a very useful tool for recording beautiful and unique videos but as more people use drones irresponsibly laws become more strict about their usage.
Be familiar with all applicable laws before using your drone as you could be fined substantialy or end up in legal trouble.

Costs
Drones can also be very expensive so be sure to do your research before putting thousands of dollars towards one.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool hobby. I always see people with drones at concerts and other entertainment events. I never heard of Vlogging but i can see how it will become very popular. Outdoor sports and other activities will love this hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen youtubers use drones to capture content. I think it is a really cool form or art. I would love to try it but worry about the laws with them and the cost.

    ReplyDelete